Sep 4, 2010

Daddy Part 2

Photobucket
Photo by Emma Rose Photography

In a little less than a week, if all goes according to plan, I’ll be a daddy for the second time.  In less than a week I’ll also be starting university for the second time. I’m dong a Master of Information Management to expand my ability as a designer and hopefully open doors for myself outside of design in the future. On top of that my full time job has been busy and Glitterati is more popular than ever. My life for the past 8 and a-half months has been hectic, (to say the least) full of happiness and nervousness for the future. On one had I’m excited about the new addition to our family and the professional success I’m seeing while on the other I’m worried about money and time management. I feel like I’m about to have one of those, “make it or break it” moments. That being said, I’m gonna do everything I can to be there for my family and not break Glitterati. I may not be able to post on the blog as often but I’ll still be around. I may just focus on micro-blogging a little more for convenience sake. If you want to keep up with me and haven’t seen a post in a while, hit me up on Twitter or join the Glitterati Facebook page.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment