Nov 30, 2009

New Name, New Look

Today I followed through with a decision that's plagued me for the past 2 months. I decided to drop the word music from the title. The blog has a new name and a new look but the message is still the same. My initial vision for this blog was to discuss hip hop related topics and promote underground artists. As time has passed I've noticed that I don't always want to post things that are directly music related. However hip hop is such an important part of my daily cultural experience that most things I do are informed by that experience. Everything I write for this blog comes and will continue to come from a hip hop perspective. I will continue to post and promote music that inspires and excites me, but with a focus on hip hop, design and art culture. For the people that have followed me from day one and those that are new. Thank you, it's really appreciated.
Background image provided by Bruno De Lorenzo but manipulated by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment