Jun 18, 2010

Kia Soul x Adult Swim= 8 Tracks 8 Weeks

Photobucket
Kia Soul and Adult Swim present 8 Tracks 8 Straight Weeks where the release 8 free songs (1 per week) for 8 weeks. The interesting thing about this project is that all of the artists and producers featured are people that contribute to Adult Swim. Some of the highlights for me include a new Madvillain track and a song with Mike Bigga (Killer Mike) produced by Flying Lotus. Beyond those obvious attention getters I discovered the first non-rap group in a while to really catch my ear. They're called, "Washed Out" and the song they have on the compilation is called, "You And I" featuring Caroline Polachek. I've had it on repeat ever since and will definitely look out for more from these kids. Download 8 Tracks 8 Straight Weeks Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment